In this episode, Andy and Tom welcome special guest Ali Mirza to discuss …
- Why “giving value” and “building relationships” are surefire ways to stall your sales
- The best time to close a deal (it’s not at the end of your presentation) – and why so many sales people miss this opportunity
- Common words or phrases that instantly put you at a disadvantage during a conversation
- A subtle body language cue you can use to make someone more receptive to your sales message
- When you absolutely must use a script and why, in some cases, it becomes a detriment to potential sales
Have a marketing question?
Email us at Questions@BMIPodcast.com. Leave your name, company and website — along with your marketing question — and we’ll answer your question in an upcoming episode.