In this episode, Tom shares his favorite marketing strategies for persuading skeptical prospects and reveals …
- A simple shortcut for quickly positioning yourself as a trusted authority who delivers the benefits your best prospects want
- How to create stronger appeal for your product or service using a common musician technique that gives your offers instant credibility
- 4 psychological tricks to help you persuade more prospects, without sounding sleazy or making anyone feel uncomfortable
- Why you’re likely overspending when spreading brand awareness, and how — for pennies — you can put your marketing message in front of prospects who already demonstrated desire for what you offer
- 3 powerful methods for crafting your marketing in a way that taps the mind’s natural desires and better connects with buyers
Have a marketing question?
You can ask us in a couple of ways: Call (978) 707-9468 and leave a message with you question. Visit BMIPodcast.com and click the orange button in the bottom right corner.